We’re looking for a data-driven and results-oriented Senior Product Manager to join the team team and help us to build the next generation of our fast growing financial product.
As a Senior Product Manager at Rewire, you’ll play a key role at every stage of the product life cycle. You will gather qualitative and quantitative insights via analytics, user interviews and market research, with the goal of identifying customer pain points and opportunities for product improvements. You will take new features and products from start to finish, working closely with designers, developers and other stakeholders.
- Gather qualitative and quantitative insights via analytics, usability studies, and customer interviews, with the goal of identifying customer pain points and opportunities for product improvements
- Continuously monitor the competitive landscape and market trends to inform and enhance the roadmap
- Define requirements (specs / user stories) for new products and features while optimizing for key product success metrics
- Guide and work closely with dev teams throughout the development and release process
- Collaborate with design team to create prototypes and user interface mockups illustrating user experience and product flows
- Gather, synthesize and prioritize feature requests from the various company stakeholders; communicate plan and progress across the company
- At least 3 years of product management experience in the consumer or SMB space; Fintech experience is a plus
- Demonstrated track record of launching multiple successful products and features, preferably on multiple platforms (mobile and desktop web, Android, iOS)
- A self-starter with bias to action, who is able to move projects forward and lead a cross-functional team towards product solutions
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills and ability to interact with diverse groups of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Exceptional analytical skills, including demonstrated ability to use data analysis and A/B testing to improve customer experiences
- Experience managing complex projects with limited resources and competing priorities.
- BS in computer science, engineering or a related technical field is a plus
- Strategic thinker with a high level of business acumen; MBA is a plus
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org